From city buses to trains, mass transit can be a breeding ground for the spread of viruses and bacteria. High touch surfaces and ventilation systems often transmit these germs to the passengers and employees on board. Because of poor air quality, these modes of transportation can also smell old and musty. CleanBeyond offers a unique process that kills over 60 dangerous microscopic “bugs” like MRSA, E. Coli, Noroviruses and C. diff. Our process is also very effective at killing mold spores and eliminating foul odors at the source. All Clean Beyond products are proven to be non-toxic and safe for everyone. CleanBeyond has one goal in mind, providing a safer and healtier travel environment for everyone.
Disinfecting & Odor Eliminating Spray Treatment
A fast and extremely effective way to disinfect an interior space is to apply a disinfecting spray treatment. CleanBeyond is one of the first cleaning companies to offer this unique Healthcare-Clean service. Our electrostatic sprayers create a fine mist to treat seats, armrests, and overhead compartments in just a matter of minutes, without leaving a wet film. Only electrostatic sprayers allow our product to completely cover complex shapes and penetrate into cracks and corners. Because the droplets are electrically charged, they attract to surfaces instead of drifting away or failing to the floor area. When applied, it is proven to kill 99.999% of most viruses and bacteria
See how our Disinfecting & Odor Eliminating Spray Treatment is superior to older fogging techniques
CleanBeyond’s Highly Trained Specialists
CleanBeyond’s specialists are highly trained and ready to tackle any given cleaning situation. No job is ever too tough to handle. Our infection control & cleaning specialists work in an efficient and timely manner and can easily adapt to our client’s safety procedures that are currently in place.
- Provide a clean and healthy environment for every customer
- Strive for immaculate bacteria-free high touch areas
- Hands on approach, constantly checking work performance and results
CleanBeyond Protects Our Customers
Everyone involved with CleanBeyond is an employee, not a subcontractor. Before we hire, our cleaning specialists undergo national background and reference checks, employment verification and drug screening. We ensure that our teams are well-prepared and have the proper safety equipment with them in every situation.
- ID Badge & Uniforms: Every employee is required to wear an ID Badge and be in uniform while on the job.
- Zero Tolerance Policy: CleanBeyond has a zero tolerance policy for drug use, poor quality work, negative attitude or irresponsible work habits.
- Fully Insured: We safeguard our clients and their belongings by carrying liability and bonding insurance on all employees.
- Liability Insurance: We presently carry $3 million liability insurance
- Employee Fidelity Bonding: Our employees are bonded against theft for up to $250,000.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance: If a Cleaning Specialist is injured on your property, we’re covered. We carry worker’s compensation insurance on all employees. All our Cleaning Specialists are employees, not contractors and are insured for worker’s compensation in accordance with the state laws.
CleanBeyond’s Satisfaction Guarantee
CleanBeyond has a 24-hour satisfaction guarantee promise for our clients. While our Specialists offer consistent, quality cleaning, they may have an off day just like all of us. Communication is key with our clients! Notify your Quality Control Manager within 24 hours and we will correct the oversight at no extra charge. CleanBeyond’s toll free number allows our customers to reach us promptly during normal business hours about any cleaning situation.